Scope of Service
To assist different groups and organizations to enhance professional quality, promote personal growth and corporation among the team members.
- Team building
- Leadership development
- Promoting physical, psychological and spiritual health of employees
- Developing a culture of cooperation
- Enhancing communication capabilities
- Enhancing sensitivity
- Stress Management
- Crisis Management
- Conflict resolution
To work with parents and primary caretakers of children to
- love and nurture children in appropriate ways
- develop a nourishing family relationship in the process of child rearing.
- Learning and practicing effective communication
- Helping children and adolescents to face adversities with positive attitude
- Helping children and adolescents to manage their emotions
- Helping children and adolescents to manage their time
- Helping children and adolescents to learn how to learn
- Establishing reasonable behavioral boundaries so as to lead children and adolescents down the right path
- Cultivating their ability for self-control, decision-making and to be responsible for themselves
- Learning to deal with tensions between family members, and to avoid and resolve conflicts
To share our professional experiences and expertise in education, counselling and parenting by providing comprehensive support services and training to teachers and parents in all educational settings.
- Understanding and proactively addressing the learning needs of students
- Catering for diversity of educational needs
- Counselling and teaching children with autism
- Fostering a partnership with parents
- Caring for the physical, psychological and spiritual health of the teaching staff
- Establishment of team spirit among teaching professionals
- Enhancing efficacy in teaching and learning
- Classroom and student behaviour management
Counselling service providers (providers: counsellors, social workers, psychologists, teachers, pastors, professionals, etc.), parents, primary caretakers, those who work with children and adolescents, students.
- Talk with Q&A session (1.5 or 2 hours / session)
- Workshop (at least 2 hours / session)
- Clinical group supervision (at least 2.5 hours / session)
- Consultation / Counselling
Enquiries or appointment
Please fill in the enquiry form, we will reply with relevant details via email.