(Troubles in Relationships & Enriching Relationships)
Any pair or group of two or more individuals (including couples, siblings, parent-child, friends, business partners, etc.) who wish to enhance or improve their relationships and learn effective communication and conflict resolution methods.
- Clarifying each other's expectations and perspectives
- Identifying individual resources and acknowledging contributions
- Managing emotions to enhance relationships
- Improving communication skills and learning effective communication methods
- Handling differences and conflicts responsibly, both for oneself and others
- Resolving conflicts or contradictions between each other
- Employing effective coping strategies to navigate changes or crises during different stages
Members willing to participate could attend the counselling sessions together. Individual sessions can also be arranged as needed.